The Rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve tagged, and to read your blog.


random fact no 1
-I watched Top Secret, Val Kilmer's first movie, for more than 6 times. And I laugh all 6 times I watched it. Never got tired with it lousy, stupid jokes.

random fact no 2
-I can actually talk with water in my mouth. No kidding. But Ajim is better. He can whistle with water in his mouth but I can't.

random fact no 3
-I actually think Sarah Jessica Parker is not pretty.

random fact no 4
-my favourite shops would be Toys"r"us, Baskin Robbins, Comic's Corner, Speedy Videos, Gizmo and Blush!. Don't judge me. Heheheee...

random fact no 5
-I never like or never know how to use Nokia. Seriously. People said it is user-friendly but apparently it is not Adam-friendly. I prefer Sony Ericsson and Samsung.

random fact no 6
-I have 3 cuping telinga. One on my right ear and two on the others.

random fact no 7
-I still collect Pokemon Trading Card Game (TCG) ever since 1998.

random fact no 8
-I love to imagine if my life is more like a more. Action movie to be precise. I always imagine it to be dangerous and full of thrill. For example, "how am I going to survive if a huge truck going to hempap my car?" or "can I hold my breath long enough if my ship sank?" Sometimes I also imagine if I'm a cartoon character. Me and my silly imagination.


now its my turn to tag another 8 person which is...
- Loi (sebab I want to know more about you I guess...)
- Mek (suka kan mek?)
- Ezani (I really want to know what you'll write)
- Aye (nak cukupkan 8 orang)
- Ida (nak cukupkan 8 orang)
- Fuad (nak cukupkan 8 orang)
- Husna (nak cukupkan 8 orang)
- Ehsan (nak cukupkan 8 orang)

hahahaaaaaaaaa!

p/s: sudah ku balas tag mu Milla