Yesterday, 22 years ago, I was born...and I was naked.

*Phew*
Glad that came out from my heart.


So here are the things that came into my mind semalam:

I have no idea a men's sling bag is called a Murse. I guess it is the combination of men and purse. Thus another idea came to me. Why the women's version is called a purse instead a wurse? I know its sounds worst (both bad and similar sound) and funny. Heh.

* * *
Since it is my birthday yesterday, I was wondering something from the "Zoo Birthday" song. If only I know someone who was born in the zoo, I won't feel bad singing it since its true. Hahahaaa...Am I right?

* * *
Some creations are truly genius. Creations such as mobile phones; because of its handiness to talk wherever you are, or the brassiere; say no to saggy boobs. One of the things that I think its genius is Weird AlYankovic's Trapped in the Drive-Thru. That song is just not that simple and yet good to hear. Macam bodoh but still not that bodoh. Something like that. Try to listen to it lah!



* * *
My car won't start yesterday when I was in Cyberjaya. I believe its because of the battery. Somehow it just went Kapow Zip Pang! It means crazy. So I bought a jumper cable and asked for my friend, Syawal's help. Just when we wants to jump-start my car, suddenly its fine.
So I ended up having a jump cable but tak pakai. Birthday present for me then.

* * *
I love brownies. Thanks Loi for the brownies. <3

* * *
And thanks for the people who wishes me yesterday. Love you all!