Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

#1 - Weird: I have three cuping telinga. One side ada 2. That ear ada super-hearing.

#2 - Weird: Once I dreamt I turned into Tin-Man from Oz. The dream started with a dinosaur chasing me in a mall.

#3 - Random: My birthday should be a national holiday.

#4 - Random: Still a Pokemon fan. Ever since 1998.

#5 - Random: The movie Se7en is an okay movie. And I love Lucky Number Slevin.

#6 - Weird: My head is tilted a bit. As a result, my eyes pon senget as well as my glasses, nose and brain.

#7 - Random: I like having new friends from different backgrounds and different characters.


I am tagging:
Loi
Aye
Ida
Alia
Ezani
Milla
Felicia