It is still raya season so I want to wish to all SELAMAT HARI RAYA, MAAF ZAHIR BATIN. On the first day of Syawal, all my relatives came over and celebrated with us here in Bangi since my grandparents were here. It was fun. And pretty busy too. So on the second day we went up north to visit my mom's side of the family. I guess that's how my raya is this year.

* * *

Now for something that fits the title.

I am no longer a Pentax user. I sold my old Pentax *istD to my cousin on the first day or raya. It was sad, I know. That camera banyak berjasa to me. But I need to change it as most of my pictures that I tangkap are no longer rich in colour. Cameras are powerful nowadays and mine was a it ketinggalan.



Ayah bought me Olympus E520 and boy am I happy. this new DSLR are cool! Features pun banyak yang baru. Well, banyak la compared to my Pentax. Heheee.




Woot!!!

Click here for more about Olympus E520