Ezani actually tagged me to do this survey but never got around to do it. So I do now.

5 Things I Found in My Handbag
Maybe this tag was meant for girls. I'll just write down the things I find in MY POCKETS:
-Nokia 6500 slider (dammit yes, I'm a nokia user now and I'm not proud of it)
-Wallet that says "Bad Mother F**ker on it
-My car key that is attached to my house key and Lego Batman keyring
-My thumbie that is attached to Lego Mr.Freeze keyring
-syilings for many purposes such as bayar tiket, derma surau or baling kat muka orang masa gaduh if tader pasir around the area

5 Things I Found in My Wallet
-30cent stamp
-Lotsa lots of recipts and card names
-My brother's picture when he was fat
-My picture when I was a kid
-Cash

5 Favourite Things in My Room
-Lego Batman's Batwing and Batpod
-Patung Godzilla from the 1995 movie
-My new Olympus E520
-My collections of sketches and sketchbooks
-My 500G SeaGate's HD

5 Things I've Always Wanted To Do
-Bungee jump
-Skydive
-Be a hardcore Movie Buff
-Film something awesome
-Be known or famous

5 Things I'm currently into
-Facebook (damn)
-More sketching
-More photography
-TV series yang baru keluar balik
-Loi

4 Presents I wish for:
-Money
-Stabil Life
-An awesome mix CD. and I mean AWESOME
-Complete Collections of Disney Animated movies on a DVD high quality with extras

The person who tagged you is...
Ezani. told u before.

5 Impressions of him:
-true geek
-true gamer
-a good story teller
-a good movie going company
-a good friend

Most memorable thing she has done to you...
Batman key chain and Batman T-shirt from Movie world.

If he becomes your lover, you will...
Damned to the deepest abyss and hell

And now I'm tagging Mek, Loi. And Milla. if she still ikut my blog