another entry before the NZ pixs. Damn! I will blog on NZ after this week since I have assignments to settle. Okay? *wish I can promise*

Happy New Year everyone! It's 2008!

I'm sensing it's going to be a good year. A tough year too. But 2007 was tough too but macam biasa, Allah s.w.t will test us harder and harder each day. And I am glad to be alive to live to this day with all the ones I love. Thanks everyone for being in my life. Especially to Loi for being there with me at any time when I needed her.

Actually I intended to blog before the countdown but I was damn tired I guess. I ter-slept (ini namanya Manglish) and woke up at 5am today. Sigh. Apalaa. So now I'm blogging my new year's entry.

Anyway yesterday I sent my car to the workshop. Apparently my air-conditioner controller rosak so no cooling air came out. On the 30th, I drove my car and it was a bit hot so I opened my window. Guess what happened next? I can't shut my window. So I sent the car yesterday and it is now fixed. So thanks to the foreman. Kudos to you.


Amorous Dreamy Dude Adeptly Made for Breathtaking Loving and Arousing, Carnal Kisses


Get Your Sexy Name



I just have to post this. Haha!