I have updated on the story I wrote on October 5th. Just scroll down to read it.
*Dang I wish I could link it instead*

* * *

ESOK RAYA!

Heh. I'm not actually looking forward for Hari Raya AidilFitri but everybody else are celebrating it so Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir dan Batin to all readers! I wonder why people mintak maaf with batin. Why? Anyway I'll be celebrating the first day here in Bangi/Klang and balik Kedah on the second.
By the way, for those who wants to know more what I'm actually talking about, (Eid ul-Fitr) click here.

* * *


Before I forget, Olly and Ossy's full name is Olivia Aloof and Ossiria Hacker.
Days after Nanook left us, Ma'wa (my mom's friend) came with 4 kittens. Cute. She heard about Nanook through her daughter who actually read Mek's blog (or mine hopefully) and terus offer more cats. So we took 2; one for us and the other one for someone else. Kitorang pegang dulu before that person comes. Since there are 2 of them (one male and the other one female) we named them Cheezles Sadface and Clarice.


*Sadface is leaving now. The owner is now here. :( Bye. Nanti I post their video*

Sadface is named because of his sad looking face and his colour (macam Olly) reminds me of Cheezles.

Clarice pulak named after Chip and Dale's girlfriend, Clarice. In the animation where both Chip and Dale dated the same chick-munk and she said "Love, Clarice" in her letters to the guys.