First of all, I want apologize to Fuad, Ida and Ehsan because I can't make it on yesterday. What you about to read will make you understand why. Jom keluar next Saturday!


On Friday, someone hit my car from the back and ran. Yup, it is the classic hit-and-run. I was on my way back from Loi's place and suddenly a car just langgar me from belakang. Celaka. Baru buat paint job okay? So yesterday I went to Puchong to make a police report since the accident occured at Puchong Perdana. And thus the title came to the story.
I always wonder what is so important to learn how to write karangan (essay)? Well apart of being a journalist or a book writer (textbooks or novels), or to write for surat-menyurat (letter sending), you need karangan to write a police report. Seriously. The policewoman even told me "Macam tulis karangan" (just like writing an essay). And I'm so bad at Bahasa Malaysia. So my police report went like this:

PADA JAM 10:40 MALAM BERTARIKH 3 OGOS 2007, SAYA SEDANG
MEMANDU KERETA PROTON ISWARA AEROBACK MERAH DARI
PETALING JAYA. SELEPAS MELEPASI TOL SUNWAY DAN IOI MALL,
KERETA SAYA DILANGGAR DARI BELAKANG OLEH SEBUAH PROTON

WIRA YANG DIPERCAYAI BERWARNA PERANG ATAU KELABU.
BAHAGIAN BUMPER BELAKANG KERETA SAYA KEMEK DAN LAMPU

BELAKANG SEBELAH KANAN PECAH. AKAN TETAPI IANYA MASIH
BERFUNGSI. KERETA WIRA TERSEBUT TERUS PERGI DENGAN LAJU
DAN SAYA TIDAK SEMPAT MENGEJARNYA. SEBELUM BERLANGGAR,

SAYA SEDAR WIRA ITU MELURU KE ARAH KERETA SAYA TETAPI
SAYA TIDAK SEMPAT MENGELAKNYA. SAYA AMAT PASTI DIA MEMANDU
DENGAN LAJU, LEBIS DARIPADA 140KM/J, DAN MEMANDU BERBAHAYA
DENGAN MENUKAR-NUKAR LANE DAN MEMOTONG SEBELAH

KIRI. NOMBOR PLATNYA TIDAK SEMPAT DILIHAT. NOMBOR PLAT
KERETA SAYA IALAH WLT6744. DAN LAIN-LAIN KEROSAKAN MASIH
LAGI TAK PASTI.


Believe it or not, the part selepas melepasi made me laugh. Even when I write that part, I tergelak. See how bad my Bahasa Malaysia? I was never proud of my Bahasa in the first place. But I'm happy with my Bahasa Pasar. The one we might call Manglish. Rojak lah. And the part where the Wira drove more than 140km/h, well the policeman said to me "Nombor plat tak nampak tapi meter dier you nampak. Hebat!" (How great that you can see the speedometer instead the plate number)

* * *

At last I watched Transformers. It was nice and I love it. My childhood memories is safe and sound. Read more at Caramel Popcorn Sucks.

* * *

Here are some pictures I took with my phone. So malas to take pictures nowadays.


Just put this up for our Independence month!

Luqman experimenting if he had just one eyebrow.

Ossy sleeping just like a dead lizard. Malu...


* * *

This is fani. Click the image to read all on its site.