Here is a simple entry where I was tagged by Aye. Thanks. Nice to see you after for so long.

1. What are your goals/dreams?
To draw and draw and draw...towards stardom!

2. The most happiest thing in your life?
To love and be loved by family and friends. Heheeee...*guling-guling malu*

3. Favorite colour?
Black is not a colour. Same goes with white. So I'll go with red.

4. What would you do if u have a million dollars?
Use 1/3 for traveling and self leisure/pleasure. Another 1/3 for charity or family. Another 1/3 for my world domination funding!!!

5. Where do you wish to go the most? Why?
Italy. Many spots I want to go. For it's beauty but mainly for the pasta and pizza.

6. What is your weakness that you can't stand the most?
Loi being cute? f I'm Superman, she's my Kryptonite.

7. What will you do if you face something sad?
Cry in the most manly way as possible. Take soap opera for examples. And I will share.

8. Most afraid to lose..?
My insanity. And my love ones.

9. What is the practical target within this 5 years?
To have a stabilize life with a stabilize girlfriend. What is a stabilized girlfriend? If she can walk on tightropes lah. Heheeee...I kidd.

10. Ask yourself, do you like yourself?
I love myself. *hug myself*

11. Favorite song?
Lucky pon best gak. How about Happy Birthday?

12.What weird things that you wish to happen?
For me to have a power to fight Sylar and kick Peter's ass.

13.What age do you wish to live until?
Hurmmm...88?

14. You Hate which type of people the most?
The ones who can make me hate them.

15. Are you satisfied with your life?
Boleh tahan lah. Love it setakat nih.

16. What do you wish to do the most now?
To drive to PJ and have A&W's waffles with ice cream with Loi. Impulsiveness attack!

17. What do you think will make you think that the human nature is dark?
I just don't understand this question. Seriously. I am dark. But but....

18. If you are in deepest depression, who will you look for?
My sister, Loi and I will look for my mom and dad. My close firends if they can help lah.

19. A present that you wish to get from your lover.
I want a pisau MacGyver. Boleh tak Loi? Heeee~

20. Who do you miss the most now?
My parents and Mek, Loi, and Ossy. :(


The five people I tag:
Loi
Mek
Xiao Tong
Milla
Ezani