I love Batman. He's one of my favourite DC character. Batman is 100% human with high skill in acrobatic, martial art, stealth skills, strategic planning skills and lot more. Unlike Superman or Wonder Woman , Batman has neither superhuman skills nor god-like power.


the Batman logo in the 50's
One thing about Batman that is very iconic is his Batmobile. Here are some Batmobiles I collected. All of them are from Mattel's HotWheel.

1/64 scale Batman single cars

Hardnoze Batmobile (#042), big turbine on the front
Batmobile (#001), the first one in the series'Crooze' Batmobile (#069), the flat one
The Batman EXP Batmobile, from the new animated series
Batman Begins Hot Wheels

Tumbler Batmobile (camo),
this one is based on ' Batman Begins'
Batcycle ,with Batman mounted on it!
Monster Jam
1/64 Monster Truck, I call it Batjam


And now, the Batmobile made out of Lego bricks. My Lego Batmobile! The set comes with Two-Face and his henchman together with their runaway van. It was a dream come true to have it.

front view with a shooter on the front
Two-Face
the Batman the Batman in his Batmobile

Guess thats about it for now. Hopefully I'll tambah whatever needed for my collection. I'm eying on the Lego Batwing. *cross fingers*