This is a conversation I had with my little cousins, Ah-mi and Amru, yesterday. it was hilariously cute.


Adam: best tak game LEGO Star Wars?
Both: best!
Adam: sapa favourite you?
Ah-mi: i suka Luke Skywalker
Amru: i suka Boba Fett. dier best. dier tembak kuat kan?
Adam: haah

later on I brought in my Star Wars comic and show Darth Vader to them

Adam: nih sapa?
Ah-mi: waaaaaah....HOBAR!
Adam: Ho-bar?
Amru: yer la. dier kan bernafas "KHOOO-BHAAAA"

and I laughed hard rolling on the floor



* * *

Today is the first day of Ramadhan, where us Muslims will starts fasting by today for a whole one months. That means Hari Raya Eid-Fitri is in one months time. So let me just wish for the Muslims readers, SELAMAT BERPUASA.

* * *

In the whole month of August, I was quite busy. My grandparents are staying here with us(the one from Klang) so I don't go out that much often. Leaving Loi and I dateless. Now dah masuk bulan puasa pon we have to cut off the dates. Excepts the one for berbuka. And I mean the buah date(kurma). We also got to see fireworks in Putrajaya/Cyberjaya.

Bukak this link
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=39727&l=391fa&id=703941552



That kinda conclude what I did on August. I also did some freelancing photo shooting. Oh. And I graduated!
Woohoo!