I'm going all "GREAT SCOTT!"

There I was in the living room, cleaning up the coffee table for our new sofa set and I found some old pictures. Some of them are fun to see. Some tuh memalukan. So I scanned some of them and let's go back to the past.

Here's me with some of my cousins. Mek is the one wearing the same shirt as I do.




Shower on a sunny day! Mek, Luqman and I cleaning our tent.



The Three Muskeeteers. Hanif, Adi and me.


That's me with my another cousin, Ammar. His sis pon ada and Mek is the one with the tummy. Sorry mek. Hehee.



Who can resist this absolutely cute boy. This is Luqman masa baby.


Bersama kuda.


With Al-Asas and Audiya. This was taken masa raya. Either Raya Haji or Raya Aidilfitri.


At our great grandmom's house. The incomplete family.


Trying to find more images from my past. Sometimes it is fun to look back at those good memories. It is fun to be a kid. Hee.